Last Updated: 29-04-2022
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data Faizy Nadim collects, how Faizy Nadim processes it and for what purposes. When this Policy mentions “Faizy Nadim”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, it refers to Faizy Nadim and when it mentions “user”, “customer”, “you”, “your”, “visitor” then it depends on you that who you are.
What Information do We Collect?
- When you visit our Website we count you as a visitor and we collect some information which may include but is not limited to IP address for the purpose of analytics.
- When you fill any form on our website we collect the data shown in that form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string.
- When you chat with us from the chat option at the bottom right of our website we collect your Mobile Number, Email, IP address, browser agent string, your visited pages on our website and the time of your last visit.
- When you order some products from us we collect Mobile Number, Email, Address and other information given by you, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string.
- When you leave review on our website we collect the data shown in the review form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string.
How and Why We use your Information?
- We use your Email, Mobile Number and other information provided by you for completing your order, sending you discounts, offers, renewal information, information about maintenance break, information about the violation of terms and conditions and in some other cases.
When and to Whom We share your Information?
- We may share some of your information with third parties to provide you the products and to improve your experience on our website, such provision and use is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the third party.
- We may use or disclose personal information held about you where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety.
- We may use or disclose personal information held about you where we reasonably suspect that unlawful or non-compliant activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, to other government and/or civil authorities similarly authorized by applicable laws and regulations and to courts of appropriate jurisdiction if so required by law.
How Secure is your Information with us?
- Our website uses a process called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL locks all critical information passed from you to us, such as payment information, in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult for this information to be intercepted. The transfer of information across any media may involve a certain degree of risk, and the internet is no exception.
- If you utilize our Services from a country other than the country where we store your data, your personal information may be transferred across international borders. Also, when you contact us or initiate a chat, we may provide you with support from outside your country.
Do you want Us to delete your Information?
- You can request us to delete your account and to remove the information associated with that account but we can keep necessary information as per the requirement.
When and How we can change this Policy?
Do you want to contact us regarding this Policy?